Call for Content: Occupational therapy practitioners and students – we need your help with writing OT content. Learn more
My OT Wiki:Copyright
All content on My OT Wiki is under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License, unless otherwise noted.
Under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Creative commons provides this information on an "As-is" basis. Creative commons makes no warranties regarding the information provided, and disclaims liability for damages resulting from its use.
The Work (as defined below) is provided under the terms of this creative commons public license ("CCPL" or "License"). The work is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. Any use of the work other than as authorized under this license or copyright law is prohibited.
By exercising any rights to the work provided here, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this license. To the extent this license may be considered to be a contract, the My OT Wiki grants you the rights contained here in consideration of your acceptance of such terms and conditions.
Fair Dealing Rights
Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, My OT Wiki hereby grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License.
Warranties and Disclaimer
Unless otherwise mutually agreed to by the parties in writing, My OT Wiki offers the work as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the work, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, or the absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence of absence of errors, whether or not discoverable.
Limitation on Liability
Except to the extent required by applicable law, in no event will My OT Wiki be liable to you on any legal theory for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of this license or the use of the work, even if My OT Wiki has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by you of the terms of this License.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, My OT Wiki reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time.