Call for Content: Occupational therapy practitioners and students – we need your help with writing OT content. Learn more
My OT Wiki:About
About My OT Wiki
My OT Wiki is a not-for-profit project created in 2021 by licensed occupational therapists from the United States. We hope to expand our impact to the occupational therapy community around the world with the power of the Internet.
Our mission is to provide an occupational therapy wiki for the OT community and the public – free of all barriers.
Our Community's Values
- Passion – we are passionate about the field of occupational therapy.
- Integrity – we adhere to ethical morals and principles of global occupational therapy organizations.
- Non-maleficence – we will do no harm to others.
- Altruism – we donate our knowledge and time when we can.
- Scientific – we value the latest and highest level evidence-based research when possible.
- Collaboration – we believe in the power of working together.
- Community – we respect and uplift each other as a community.
- Decentralized – we allow users from around the world to contribute. No one person or organization publishes the content. This helps to reduce potential bias or errors.
- Accessible – we provide an occupational therapy wiki that will always be free, open-access and not subscription-based.
What We Do
|Educate||We educate occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, allied health professionals, clients, and all relevant stakeholders.|
|Collaborate||We build an occupational therapy community on the internet.|
|Advocate||We advocate for the profession and therefore our clients.|
|Assist||We assist those in need of occupational therapy knowledge.|
|Share||We share our knowledge, research, and occupational therapy expertise.|
Contribute to My OT Wiki
You can help out My OT Wiki by contributing your time and expanding our knowledge database. Learn more